Ekurhuleni Artisans and Skills Training Centre
We are a practical training centre focusing primarily on training and development in employable skills mainly related to technical occupations:
- Pipe Fitting
- Painting & Decorating
- CNC Programming
- Aircon & Refrigeration
- Sheet Metal Work
- French Polishing
- Fibre Optic Technician
- OSP Civil Works Specialist
- Surface Grinding
- Carpentry and Joinery
- Instrumentation with Process Control
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
- Property Maintenance
- Quality Control
- Boilermaking & Pipe Fitting
- Cutting Torch & Plasma Cutting
- Boilermaking & Co2 Welding
- Data Cabling (LAN)
- Road Maintenance
- Auto Electrical
- Petrol Mechanic
- Diesel Mechanic
- Basic Air Brush
We equip students with essential employable technical skills in a workshop environment over a period of 15 days or less. This ensures that students are able and competent to start work immediately following the course.
We ensure that our students will become company assets as our workshops provides the necessary basic training whilst students are productive from day one.
Who Would Attend
No formal experience is needed. The course caters for the following:
- School leavers that want to specialise in one of these trades.
- Skills improvement for individuals already working in these trades.
- People wanting to complete their trade test.
- People wanting to change careers.
- Courses should be booked at least 1 week in advance. As soon as payment reflects students will receive a student number and a starting date for their course.
Individuals with Boilermaking, Welding, Rigging, Electrical, Plumbing & CNC Programming skills are very sought after in a number of Industries, and with a formal qualification individuals can choose from numerous occupations.
Welder: Maintenance, construction & structural.
Boilermaker: Maintenance, fabrication, development, construction & structural.
Pipe Fitter: Maintenance, fabrication, development & construction.
R900 for 3 Weeks
* Based in Kempton Park * Students are to supply own food and bedding.
No matric required.
- Enrolment forms must be completed and returned at least 1 week before the relevant course begins.
- Full payment must be received before starting date.
- A 10% handling fee will apply for refunds (Only original proof of payment will be accepted).
- Students are required to attend a minimum of 70% of classes, otherwise they will be asked to repeat the course at their own cost.
- If the company is paying for the course, the HR Dept. or Manager in charge of the student will be notified accordingly.
- ID – 16 years or older.
Assist with student loans.
Monday – Thursday: 08h00 – 16h00
Friday: 08h00 – 13h00
Saturday: 08h00 – 15h30
Monday – Friday: 08h00 – 17h00
Saturday: 08h00 – 13h00