We urge companies and employees to source trained staff directly from us, as we provide exceptionally skilled workers with a high quality of qualification.
Companies prefer to send unskilled staff and unemployed youths to EASTC, due to our renowned short courses. We have the ability to customise our courses to meet the needs and requirements of companies. The benefit of short courses, is that employees do not spend prolonged periods of time away from the site. It also promotes lifelong learning in an industry where technology, and industry demands are constantly evolving and improving.
Advantages of training employees with EASTC
- Skilled workers in the workplace.
- Better production in the work environment.
- Can claim points back on your BBBEE Certificate under Skills Development and Preferential Procurement.
Advantages of Training Non Employees with EASTC
- Upliftment of previously disadvantaged individuals.
- Claim points back on B-BBEE Certificate under Socio Economic Development , Enterprise Development as well as Preferential Procurement
How can your company give back?
- Your company can give a disadvantaged unemployed youth the skills they need to be employed and self-sustained – and able to provide for themselves and their family This also carries the benefit of BBBEE points.
- Sponsor one or more of our graduating students with an entrepreneur start up package and reap BBBEE
On site training available for 10 or more candidates per site.
Health and Safety training available. Only one call – 011 394 1488 for prices and duration.
For more B-BBEE benefits please visit www.skillsforlife.org.za